General Terms and Conditions of the Agreement
for On-line Advisory Service between
Women-Baby’s Center Anna (hereinafter referred to as Adviser)
Person seeking for the on-line consultancy service (hereinafter referred to as Customer),
in other words “Parties”.
1. General Terms and Conditions:
1. These Terms are set up to specify policies of ordering On-line Advisory Service (hereinafter referred to as Service) Customer as well rights and obligations of the Parties. The Service provided exclusively in accordance with the following terms and conditions.
2. The terms and condition herein form an agreement. By using Service, Customer confirm his age is 18 years or above and Customer has read, completely understood and fully accepted current Terms and Conditions. Customer shall read this agreement carefully and if Customer are not agreeable to any terms and condition please do not proceed further. By clicking on “I Agree” and proceeding further you signify that you read through, understood and accepted aforementioned terms and conditions of use of service. You must agree to the entire terms and conditions in order to avail the services through the website.
3. Adviser makes no representation the services are appropriate for Customers in any other location except Cambodia.
4. This agreement shall be governed by the laws of Cambodia and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Phnom Penh.
2. Scope of On-line Advisory Service
1. Service is a consultancy provides an online session by conversation between Adviser and Customer. The Service is limited on providing trough online platform or video messenger which is agreed by Adviser and Customer or telephone conversation.
2. The fee and number of Service determined by the selected Service package.
3. After having effected payment, the Customer calls the consultant at a fixed, pre-agreed date or rather contacts the consultant online (for example by WhatsApp or Skype).
4. Adviser renders by as an online-consultancy Services the information on matters such advices of future actions related to Customer request in spheres as health, fitness, family planning, advice on hygiene and nutrition and so on. Service cannot be regarded as a medical service in any interpretation. Service does not replace a Customer’s visit a clinic or hospital and counselling with a doctor for a full Customer’s case examination. 3. Appointment
1. Time and date of an appointment shall confirm by Adviser after completing 100% payment of the fees.
2. In case Customer need to change a scheduled appointment, Customer shall inform Adviser in 48 hours prior to the agreed date at the latest by e-mail. The Service time transfer request is only valid if it has been confirmed by Adviser. Otherwise, the originally agreed date is considered as firmly agreed upon. 4. Payment
Adviser offers off-line and online method of payment for Service.
1. In case off-line method of payment Customer shall contact Adviser, and pay at Adviser’s office (Article 7. Contact Point) for Service at least 2 days in prior of the appointment of the Service.
2. In case on-line method of payment, Customer shall be redirected to our trusted payment gateway from partners and follow to the payment process.
3. Adviser shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever, if incorrect or inaccurate credit / debit card details are provided by you for making the payment of consultation Fees or you use a credit/ debit card which is not lawfully owned by you or if you permit a third party to use your password or other means to access your account. 5. Cancelation and Refund Policy.
1. In case Customer has failure to comply with the dates, the claim for consultation will discontinue. In this situation fee for non-compliance has to be paid as a cancellation fee and compensation, except cases described in Article 3.2 when time been changed by mutual agreement.
2. In case Adviser not be able to keep an agreed appointment, Adviser will offer to Customer an alternate date and time. In case Customer disagree with new appointment the paid by Customer fee will be refund back to Customer in full amount.
3. For technical problems such as a line failure or Internet connection issue, Customer and Adviser shall pay all efforts to find reliable way for connections otherwise should be assigned new date of an appointment within next three days as maximum after original appointed date with another telephone number or Internet address for consultancy. In case connection issue persist that make impossible provide a Service the fee will be paid back to Customer in full amount.
4. Gift Vouchers or Gift Cards or other any other Gift product purchased from Adviser cannot be returned to Adviser, refund request of paid fees for Gift products is not applicable. 6. Refund Process
1. In case of refund of the paid Service fees to Customer by any reason, Customer shall issue Refund Request to Adviser by sending request to email box email@example.com within 3 (three) days after agreed Service appointed date as maximum. By sending Refund Request Customer shall mention the reason of requesting of the fees refund.
2. Advisor shall confirm or reject Refund Request base on Cancelation Policy (Article 3) and notify Customers about decision within next 3 days following after receiving Refund Request. If decision will be “Refund Approved” then refund will be performed within 10 business days to original source of payment. If decision will be “Refund Rejected” adviser will notify Customer about reason of rejecting.
3. The right of Service cancellation and fees Refund shall come void if any of the following conditions occurs:
a) All obligations completely fulfilled by both Parties;
b) If within 3 (three) days after Service appointed date the Refund Request been not issued. 7. Contact Point
Women-Baby’s Center Anna, Business Center KTT (KT Tower), Room 403, 4th floor, #23, Str. 112, Sangkat Phsar Depo 3, Khan Tuol Kork, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org , mobile: +855(0) 98 800 921. Office hours: Monday to Saturday from 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM except Cambodian Public Holidays.
8. Disclaiming of responsibility
1. By using the Service, Customer fully agreed that all information and advises Customer receives from Adviser will use or not use by Customer at his/her own risk. Customer agreed refuse from any claims or compensation include financial or legal claims on the matter of result of using received advises and information from Adviser.
2. To perform the Service, Customer shall provide to Adviser complete and reliable information rely to subject of the consultancy. Customer solely responsible for the information provide to Adviser. Customer bear all risks, cost and responsibility in case providing to Advisor incomplete information, incorrect information, or misleading information.
3. If Customer has doubts about his understanding of received information from Advisor it is fully Customer’s responsibility to inform Adviser about this. Adviser shall no bear any responsibilities in case Customer’s interpretation of received information or advice(s) is not correct.
4. Adviser is not liable of the session of the consultancy cannot be established or session interrupted and cannot be restored due to force majeure, due to technical problems or due to any other incidents that is not within the sphere of the Advis